In the Guest Chair:
Retail Market Manager for Room and Board, Julie Dewald joined us in studio during hour one! Julie explained that Room and Board has been in business for over 35 years and in Atlanta for 8! The store, which as Julie puts it is “A beautiful place to visit and be inspired,” is located on Howell Mill road in Atlanta. They’ve got some huge sales coming up, that you won’t want to miss, including their annual clearance sale on December 26th!
Heather McDowell, Founder & CEO of Tickle Water, phoned in to let us in on her creative idea: sparkling water for kids! Heather explained how she came up with the idea and shared why it’s important for children to start eating and drinking healthy at an early age. You can purchase yours online or at select retailers.
During hour two, Stacey Lucas, Director of Marketing for The Children’s Museum of Atlanta joined us in studio! The museum is offering tons of holiday festivities to educate your little ones on different cultures and celebrations! Stacey let us in on what we can expect in 2017 and mentioned that a membership to the Children’s Museum is a great stocking stuffer! #tistheseason
In the Local Headlines:
- Alaska Airlines discloses costs of Delta codeshare deal termination
- The best places to work in Atlanta if you’re a parent
- Controversial group out in suit over Roswell cop’s Confederate flag
- Atlanta cabbies want compensation over Uber rules
In the National Headlines:
- P&G’s Downy Facing Stiff Reality: Millennials Don’t Use Fabric Softener
- Coach Signs Major Partnership With Selena Gomez
- No One Tells Megyn Kelly What to Wear
- Russian Hackers Stole Millions From Video Advertisers, Ad Fraud Company Says
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .