In the Guest Chair:
Sleep. It’s something we all need, and most of us lack. Luckily for us, Dr. Jeff Durmer, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer for FusionHealth joined us in studio for today’s Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment to unpack some of our questions. Dr. Durmer, dove deep into sleep deprivation, sleep apnea, and explained that our sleeping patterns are inherited.
During hour two, Gallery owner, Brenda Fannin joined us in studio. Brenda expressed her love for millennials and explained how they helped her gain the courage to follow her dreams of opening an art gallery. Brenda’s Gallery, Carre d’artistes, will be opening in Phipps Plaza soon!
In the Local Headlines:
- Brookhaven could get a lot more residents and a lot more urban walkable.
- A 248-home residential project is being proposed in Doraville
- Ceasar Mitchell early fund-raising leader in Atlanta mayoral race
- Ex-Atlanta fire chief the GOP darling of Congress’ ‘religious liberty’ debate
In the National Headlines:
- Pokemon Go users get naked
- Obama Calls for ‘Public Option’ in Affordable Care Act
- Target just made a change some customers will not like
- Tesla Has No Plans to Disable Autopilot Feature in Its Cars
- Facebook to Add ‘Secret Conversations’ to Messenger App
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .