In the guest chair:
CEO of St!r Marketing, Margaret Lisi joined me in the hot seat for Women on Wednesday to talk about how telling the right story can be the key to engaging customers whereas the wrong story can really turn people off. We talked about the services St!r offers, including change management consulting and communications consulting. Margaret reinforced the idea that sales and marketing is really about relationships at the end of the day and that the even B2B companies are selling to people and need to connect to those people.
St!r Marketing is an all female firm, so we talked about how and why that happened and how St!r is different because of it.
In the headlines:
- Coca-Cola is launching 3 new models of their Freestyle machine.
- The US House has signed off on the Savannah Harbor Project – so good news for Georgia
- In other good news for us, we actually have one deli in town that has made the Food & Wine Best Delis in America
- Forbes says we’re the 3rd best city for young entrepreneurs and
- In some not so good news – We’re also the top city in the US for Mosquitos. Wah way
Events to note: