In the Guest Chair:
During today’s Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment, Dana was joined by Amanda Gorecki, President and Founder of Healing Waters and Pure MD. Amanda discussed the importance of proper skincare, especially during these warm summer months. She suggests always wearing at least 30 SPF and nice big sunhat.
During hour two, Nancy Harris Keenan, CEO of Harris Park Homes joined Dana in studio. Nancy was in to talk all things real estate and explained the challenges and victories of being a woman dominating a “man’s industry.”
In the Local Headlines:
- Cobb spent money voters approved for public parks on SunTrust Park
- Atlanta lands Google for Entrepreneurs network
- Atlanta City Council OKs golf course swap tied to Underground Atlanta deal
- Microsoft Corp. to anchor Avalon office development
In the National Headlines:
- Verizon’s ‘Can you hear me now?’ guy switches to Sprint
- Keurig pulls plug on Coke-making machine
- Airbnb host banned for denying transgender woman room
- NFL Says Twitter Account Hacked, Commissioner is Fine
- Lululemon Founder Chip Wilson: We Are Losing
- Clinton Celebrates Victory
- Ralph Lauren trying to make a comeback?
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .