In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Katherine Mason, Owner and CEO of Sculpt House, joined us in studio to talk fitness, fashion, and why you should check out Sculpt House in Buckhead!
Todd Magazine, President of Blink Fitness, phoned in during hour two to dish on member experience, fitness, and the company’s Atlanta expansion.
Executive Producer, Solutionist & Conspirator, Peter Jude Ricciardi, joined us on-air to talk storytelling, branding, and content strategy.
In the Local Headlines:
- Gladys Knight sues to remove name from chicken and waffle restaurant
- Georgia Tech to implement 11 gender equity initiatives over next two years
- MillerCoors to offer free MARTA rides for Falcons games against Tampa Bay, Carolina
- Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A testing grain bowl entree with quinoa
- Georgia DOT Opens Small Business Help Center
- Hartsfield-Jackson security wait times improve, lines shorten
In the National Headlines:
- Martin Shkreli scores $2.7 million payday
- Apple, Target and others sign White House equal pay pledge
- Roller Coasters Ride Into Dizzying Realm of Virtual Reality
- EpiPen main ingredient costs ‘less than a Big Mac’
- Did Facebook Defame Megyn Kelly? And what does trending mean?
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .