In the Guest Chair:
Kashi Sehgal, Director of Strategic Initiative and Business Development for International Greetings, joined us in studio to dish on International Greeting’s newest venture: The Honeydew Collective. The Honeydew Collective sells material that makes you feel good while celebrating women in business.
During hour two, Dr. Lucienne Ide, CEO of Rimidi joined us to explain how the company is tackling chronic health issues with technology. Dr. Ide explained the importance of bringing quality and value back to healthcare and explained how Rimidi can help.
In the Local Headlines:
- Coca-Cola has ended Founders, its startup investment program
- Prototype Schlotzsky’s Austin Eatery premieres in Duluth
- Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl sets attendance and viewership records
In the National Headlines:
- 6-year-old accidentally orders cookies, dollhouse from Amazon Alexa
- Ford Cancels Plan for Mexico Factory as Donald Trump Targets GM on Imports
In the Women on Wednesday Headlines:
- Megyn Kelly to Leave Fox News to Join NBC
- Gretchen Carlson Returns to TV for the First Time Since Suing Roger Ailes
- UK supermarket giant will stop charging women more for razors
- Winemakers Target Women with New Labels and Advertising
- Chardonnay alone used to be enough. Now brands are going further in appealing to the sexes
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .