In the Guest Chair:
During today’s VeinInnovations VITALEDGE, Dana discussed Michelle Ryan’s TEDx on motivation and using the word “fine.” Dana explained that feeling your best isn’t always in how you look, but also in how you feel inside. She also mentioned the importance of motivating yourself in the morning in order to have a productive day.
Dana also re-aired Speaker and Author of “Design Your Day,” Claire Diaz- Ortiz’s interview on setting goals and boundaries within your life and the workplace.
During hour two, Dana was joined by Leanne Heintz, Mayor of Marketowne. Leanne explained that Marketowne is a business development company for artisans and dished on their pop-up market, which is located right here in Georgia.
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta awarded Super Bowl in 2019
- New 16-story building planned next to Perimeter Mall, Dunwoody MARTA station, State Farm campus
- Hartsfield Jackson International Airports’ termination letter to former GM Miguel Southwell has now gone public. Weird
In the National Headlines:
- Robin Wright demanded equal ‘House of Cards’ pay
- Women to get their own beer; will they want it?
- Lawsuits Over Baby Powder Raise Questions About Cancer Risk
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .