In the Guest Chair:
During today’s VeinInnovations VITALEDGE segment, Dr. Brian Maloney, of The Maloney Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, joined Dana in studio to discuss facial implants, injectables, and other ways to enhance your chin.
Dana’s interview with Life Strategist, Sheri Riley was re-aired during hour one as well. Sheri explained that getting the proper amount of sleep and finding inner peace are key to finding success within the workplace.
During the second hour of the show, Kris Vaughn, Executive Director of GeorgiaForward was in studio to explain The Young GameChangers program and discuss the importance of community.
Kris Vaughn & Dana Barrett
In the Local Headlines:
- Delta to end sponsorship of Fox Theatre over Qatar Airways event with JLo
- Georgia Governors on the Bathroom Dilemma
- MARTA set to install and use more than 12,000 cameras
- MARTA floats project wish list
- Turner mulls major changes at CNN Center, Techwood campuses
- Newell Brands moving HQ from Atlanta to New Jersey
In the National Headlines:
- Beyonce’s fashion line Ivy Park is fighting back over reports its clothes are produced in sweatshop-like conditions.
- Female Bank of America employee sues bank for discrimination
- All over the country, employers say they are struggling to find workers who can pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Independent Craft Brewers Unite to Create the Biggest Small Beer Ever Made
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .