In the Guest Chair:
Cynthia Good, CEO of PINK also joined Dana to discuss women in business and her upcoming PINK event, which will be held on May 24th.
During hour two, Dr. Gez Agolli of Progressive Medical and his son, Jordan Agolli joined Dana in studio. Dr. Agolli discussed sun safety and why your skin needs the proper amount of Vitamin D.
In the Local Headlines:
- Lauryn Hill fans can get refund for Atlanta concert
- Atlanta sees No. 9 biggest April to May rent drop in United States
- Evangelist Franklin Graham calls out NYC mayor over Chick-fil-A slam
- Imagine Music Festival heads to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Startup plans 1,000-job factory in Milledgeville
- Expecting labor help, South Georgia farmers get inspections instead
In the National Headlines:
- Senate demands answers from Facebook
- Budweiser renaming itself to America
- KFC Is Officially Entering the Cosmetics Game
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .