In the Guest Chair:
Who wants a 35.1% raise? Well, Georgia DOT chief Russell McMurry will be receiving one. That story tops today’s local headlines on The Dana Barrett Show.
During hour one, the lovely Pam Yagoda, Retirement Specialist at Southern Advisors joined us in studio to discuss planning for your retirement and explained why you need to start saving!
Shane Kenny, CEO and Founder of FilterSnap was in during hour two to talk all things filters. Shane explained that you should change your filters three times a month, and FilterSnap makes the process easy and convenient.
Adam Levin, Founder and Chairman IDT911 and Author of “Swiped” phoned in to discuss cyber security and why we all need to be more cautious.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia DOT chief Russell McMurry lands big raise….35.1%
- Struggling Cumulus Media loses its CFO
- Keysight Technologies to put 250-job software development center in Georgia Tech’s Coda tower
- Gladys Knight’s son and restaurateur booked into Clayton County Jail
- Gov. Deal announces $75M in transit project awards
In the National Headlines:
- Election Uncertainty Takes Toll on Business
- Federal Audit of Frequent Flyer Programs Finds Problems…
- Ticketmaster offering free tickets in settlement but fans still angry
- Volkswagen Shareholders Berate Management at Annual Meeting
- Mitsubishi Motors Expects to Swing to $1.38 Billion Net Loss
- Dropbox revamps products, deepens Microsoft integration
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .