Friday is casual day on The Dana Barrett Show. We’re still talking business, but we have our jeans on, and we’re thinking about our plans for the weekend. And we know that’s what you’re doing too! So in addition to the Atlanta business headlines, and great guests, we’ll bring you Work Hard / Play Hard with SocialSave.com every Friday!Social Save is the new app that lets you share and search all the best deals in town for getting fun (i.e. restaurants, bars, events, etc.) The app is free for restaurants, free for users and you can find the deals we talk about on the show by going to SocialSave.com and searching for DBS (Dana Barrett Show!).
In the headlines today …
- The Metro Atlanta Chamber just announced a new COO. It’s a new position for them, and great for us here on The Dana Barrett Show as the new COO is already a friend of the show…
- Vonage has plans to expand their Atlanta presence and add jobs
- Guess who has some cleaning up to do? Um Atlanta. Apparently we have the largest cash-based underground sex economy at $290 million a year. Yikes.
- And who doesn’t love a dumb criminal story? We shared a great one on today’s show!
- Author Sheila Heen joined me on the phone to talk about her new book THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.
- Adam Gajadsingh joined me in studio to talk about his new App Social Save. And then we dished on the best places to be for the St. Patty’s day weekend on Work Hard/Play Hard.