In the Guest Chair:
Christine Walker, CEO of Verse Brand Strategy joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show! Christine, who has spent the last 15 years in marketing, discussed personal branding and why some of today’s largest companies aren’t getting it right.
During hour two, Namrata, Ganatra, CTO of Stockpile phoned in to share how shes taking on the tech world. Namrata explained how Stockpile is making the stock market more accessible and what it’s like being a woman who’s dominating the tech industry.
In the Local Headlines:
- Delta Air Lines needles United over ‘leggings’ flap
- SBA’s Georgia District Office announces the 2017 National Small Business Week in Georgia award winners
- Home Depot may be responsible for pregnant employee’s murder, federal court rules
- Atlanta’s first cat café opens in Grant Park
- Georgia Senate passes ‘campus carry’ gun bill
- Music tax credits clear Georgia Senate
- Gov. Nathan Deal gets authority to intervene in schools
In the National Headlines:
- Wells Fargo fails test over ‘discriminatory and illegal’ practices
- Uber Releases Diversity Report and Repudiates Its ‘Hard-Charging Attitude’
- Samsung May Bring Back Its Fire-Plagued Galaxy Note 7
- Families are Turning to Crowdfunding to Subsidize Parental Leave
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .