In the Guest Chair:
Our favorite Doctor was in studio this morning, Dr. Gez Agolli! Progressive Medical’s Managing Director, joined Dana in studio to discuss metabolism, the effects of a lack of sleep, and the side-effects of not working out consistently.
In the Local Headlines:
- I-85 bridge contractor C.W. Matthews lands resurfacing work
- Atlanta restaurant sales drop in first-quarter
- Premier Exhibitions, operator of Titanic and Bodies shows, putting itself up for sale
- Do we need to be worried about Zika & West Nile here in Atlanta?
- Obamacare exchange hangs on in Georgia; Blue Cross may stay next year
- Sandy Springs accepts drone for police use
In the National Headlines:
- Dwayne Johnson Announces 2020 Presidential Run With Tom Hanks on SNL
- Fiat Chrysler to Modify 100,000 Vehicles After Accusations of Emissions Cheating
- AT&T Workers Back to Work After a 3-Day Strike in Contract Impasse
- Needless medical tests not only cost $200 billion, they can do harm
- Report: Instagram worst social media app for young people’s mental health
- Sears’ CEO blames the media for company’s decline — but his obsession with Wall Street set it up for failure
- Uber is now threatening to fire Anthony Levandowski in the Legal Battle Over Self-Driving Cars
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .