BMI R&B/Hip Hop Awards are coming to Atlanta and MillerCoors buys Athens’ Terrapin Beer Co. These stories topping the local headlines this morning!
In the Guest Chair:
Dana had the pleasure of hosting Mark Rampolla, Founder of ZICO Water during the first hour of the show! Mark, who has recently written a book about his entrepreneurial journey, phoned in to discuss the benefits of creating a business that gives back to everyone involved and why it’s important to align your business with things you personally want in your life.
Kristy Dickerson, Co-Founder of Start Planner joined Dana in studio during hour two! Kristy talked all things planning, organizing, and business. She explained the three types of planners her company offers and how they can help you stay on track!
In the Local Headlines:
- Marketing automation startup Terminus to adds 100 jobs in HQ expansion
- Georgia Lottery raises $1 billion for Hope Scholarship
- Atlanta housing market sales dip in June
- Atlanta lands BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards; Toni Braxton to be honored
- Court says ‘upskirting’ not a crime in Georgia
- MillerCoors buying Athens’ Terrapin Beer Co.
In the National Headlines:
- Writer Meredith McIver Apologizes for Copied Phrases in Melania Trump’s Speech
- Milo Yiannopoulos’s Twitter account permanently suspended
- Pokemon Go may boost Apple more than Nintendo
- Southwest Airlines Experiencing a Tech Outage
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .